2. What Collabo collects
2.1 Through the Website, Collabo collects, store and processes personal data aor other information submitted by Users, e.g. name, contact information, any other personal and professional information registered into the platformetc.
2.2 Collabo may collect additional information through correspondence and other interactions with USers.
2.4 If Users at any time wish to withdraw such consent, Users may do so by deleting their registered account on the Website.
3. What Collabo does with the information we gather
3.1 Collabo uses the information which we collect about Users to facilitate supplier performance management and administering and improving the User’s experience in use of the platform for the User’s specific needs.
3.2 The more accurate and detailed the information provided, the better we are able to ensure the accuracy of supplier performance. We may also use information collected from you to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products and services;
- send emails about new services, openings or other information which we think you may find interesting for such Users accepting to receive such information;
- disclose your information to relevant third parties without notice: (i) if you have already authorized us to do so; (ii) if we are required to do so by applicable law or pursuant to a court or similar order; (iii) as deemed necessary, in our discretion, to protect our legal rights or property or the legal rights or third party; and/or (iv) in connection with a sale, merger, assignment, joint venture or other transfer of part or all of the business, assets or shares in Collabo; and
- contact for market research purposes (by email, phone or post).
4.1 We take the security of our Users’ personal information seriously and therefore have measures in place to prevent abuse, unauthorized access, loss and unlawful processing hereof.
4.2 We cannot, however, guarantee the security of our servers or transmissions between our servers and your computer. Accordingly, all information which Users provide to us is supplied at their own risk. Please help us keep your information secure by keeping your password and other account details confidential.
4.3 We store all personal data at servers provided by Alibaba Cloud. Accordingly, in the course of our business your information may be transmitted across borders, however always in accordance with the applicable regulations on processing of personal data.
5.1 A cookie is a piece of information collected by the Website. It can be either persistent, if it lasts after the browser is closed, or session-based, in which case it is destroyed when the browser is closed.
6. Controlling your personal information
6.1 Collabo will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We will retain your information for as long as it is required by law.
6.2 If you believe that any information Collabo is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, you are required to either i) amend the information or ii) contact Collabo immediately in order to rectify this.